A.I. Children’s Book Maker is a web-based dashboard. You can log in and access it from any computer or device.
Do you know that the children’s book market is an untapped gold mine? According to recent data, it’s a booming $4 billion industry in the US alone. Did you also know that an increasing number of parents and educators are turning to online platforms to find engaging and educational children’s books? Over 60% of children’s books are now purchased online. Now, here’s the real kicker: with the brand new A.I. Children’s Book Maker, you can easily tap into this lucrative market.
The “old”way of making children’s books was long and complicated, so they boiled the entire process down to just 6 steps…
- STEP #1: Generate an idea or outline
- STEP #2: Generate a title
- STEP #3: Generate the story
- STEP #4: Generate optional pages
- STEP #5: Create your illustrations
- STEP #6: Publish it!
You can MULTIPLY all of the above demonstrations and opportunities by all the languages you can think of, because the A.I. Children’s Book Maker can create children’s books in any major language. This user-friendly web app writes and illustrates children’s books in minutes. It’s like having a personal author and illustrator, just waiting for your ideas. Never written a book? Don’t worry! This AI tool is designed for beginners. You don’t need any experience with writing or illustration. It’s as simple as choosing a theme, setting, and characters, and letting the AI do the rest.
Each book is unique and high quality, filled with engaging stories and vibrant illustrations that both children and adults love. And the best part? It’ll be a book that’s truly yours, carrying a personal touch that no store-bought book can match. You can even put your own kids or grandkids into the stories as characters. Give the A.I. Children’s Book Maker a try today. Create a storybook that your child or grandchild will remember forever.
A.I. CHILDREN’S BOOK MAKER FEATURES
- Self-publishing: You can publish your book independently through platforms like Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) or IngramSpark. With this option, you get to keep a MUCH larger share of your profits compared to a traditional book publisher. This option can also utilize both printed books, and digital ebooks.
- Print on demand (POD): You can use POD services like Amazon KDP Print or Lulu to print your book on demand. This is a great option if you want to sell your book as a printed physical book, but don’t want to spend a lot of money having a big batch printed.
- Ebooks: With ebooks being one of the most popular ways books are distributed, it means you can sell digital versions of your book through online retailers like Amazon, Apple iBooks, and Barnes & Noble. Of course you can also sell ebooks from your own website. It’s as simple as saving it as a PDF file so your customers can download it.
- Audiobooks: With A.I. Children’s Book Maker, You can easily create and sell audiobook versions of your children’s book on platforms like Audible, iTunes, or Google Play.
- Licensing and merchandising: Back in the old days, you’d have to figure out a manufacturing deal and invest a bunch of money up-front. Just like Print on Demand for books, there are many Print on Demand sites for ALL kinds of merchandise ranging from mugs, to calendars, to clothing. Some of them include Zazzle, Redbubble, Cafepress, Teespring, Printful, and a TON of others! All you have to do is set up your account and upload your artwork with no upfront cost.
- Other languages: You can translate and publish your book in any language. You could also license the rights to your book for translation and distribution in other countries, earning royalties from international sales. How many countries and languages can you think of? Yes, all of those people need children’s books!
- Public speaking and workshops: You can also use your children’s book as an “in” to gain credibility and trust for your other businesses and niches.
- Grants and awards: By grabbing the A.I. Children’s Book Maker, you can quickly establish yourself as a children’s book author and start applying for these grants and awards.
- Patreon or crowdfunding: Raise funds for your project and/or build a community of supporters through platforms like Patreon, Kickstarter, or Indiegogo. Using crowdfunding, you can turn your book into a best-seller before you even launch it.
- Freelance writing and illustration: When you grab the A.I. Children’s Book Maker today, they’ll include Agency Rights, which means you can use it to create projects for clients. You can offer your writing and illustration services to other authors, publishers, or companies in any niche. This kind of projects can pay big bucks, and you can find gigs on sites like Freelancer, Upwork, and Fiverr.
WHAT A.I. CHILDREN’S BOOK MAKER CAN DO FOR YOU
- A.I. Children’s Book Maker is a golden business opportunity right now.
- There are many ways to make money with children’s books.
- You can fit this into a variety of business models and niches.
- This can be a good fit for info-product marketers and infopreneurs.
- This is also a good fit for e-commerce sellers.
- Being a children’s book author boosts your credibility and authority in any niche. People trust you as an expert if you wrote a kid’s book about the subject!
- Be a hero in the eyes of your own children or grandkids!
- NOW is the time to jump into this, before everyone else discovers it.
- They’re handing you the opportunity on a “silver platter”.
- A.I. Children’s Book Maker makes it ridiculously easy.
- It truly is a lot of FUN!