WP PROFILER LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT IT IS
WP Profiler is a unique plugin that optimises your WordPress site peak performance. This is an evergreen tool designed to solve real site problems faced by all WordPress webmasters.
It’s common knowledge that WordPress sites by their nature are slow. But, what’s less well known is that current optimisation plugins do HALF A JOB. It’s essential to optimise sites for speed to achieve higher rankings, better conversions, better user experience, lower bounce rates & for lowering your ad spend. In WordPress every page requested has to be compiled by your server and it also has to load all the extra code from your themes, plugins, database and of course your images… that takes loads of time time.
To make matters worse your WordPress database naturally bloats over time & most of us don’t optimize their images making their pages up to 10x slower. So… 99% of sites of sites are weighed down by heavy graphics, slow databases, themes, plugins & even hosting issues. At 3+ seconds load speed you lose 50%+ of traffic & at 20+ seconds you lose 95%+ of traffic according to Kissmetrics. That’s a serious problem. Current WordPress optimisation products on the market either use cache, optimise your database or mess around with your Java & CSS often breaking your site in the process. 95% of products don’t optimise your site graphics (one of the most important jobs) & the ones that do charge $100’s. WP Profiler will help you.
Here’s Exactly How It Works In Just 3 Easy Steps:
- Step 1: 1-Click Install: WP Profiler is a simple plugin. This means it will work on any WordPress blog and that you can install and activate it with a single click… just like any other plugin.
- Step 2: Profile Your Blog: Simply run WP Profiler and you’ll get a detailed report quickly showing you all potential issues currently slowing down your blog.
- Step 3: 1 Click Diagnostics / Recommendations + Auto Fixes: Their report will show you how to fix all the issues and most of them can be done automatically. That means you need zero experience, programming or technical skills to speed up your blog today.
Here’s the site speed issues WP Profiler helps you solve: Problem #1 – Hosting – poor global connectivity slows down your site. Problem #2 – Server – poor config & inadequate hosting plans cause issues. Problem #3 – Plugins & Themes – cause load speed issues. Problem #4 – Un-Optimized GFX – kill load speed & eat bandwidth. Problem #5 – Bloated Databases – thrash your server’s processor. Problem #6 – Long Pages – kill load speed and eat more server resources. In fact it’s the only tool on the market that helps you do this – it’s a must have for any WordPress user. Take action now and speed up your blogs today.
You’ve got nothing to lose. Try It Today
WP PROFILER OVERVIEW
Tired Of Writing Post After Post Only To Have Google Ignore Your Blog? WP Profiler is a combination of quick fixes & diagnostics that help you fix your site speed issues – more importantly it covers the biggest site speed issues – at best the competitors cover just 2 factors & charge more. With 3 Simple Steps Could Instantly Boost Your WP Blog’s Speed By 500%. It Covers The Biggest Speed Factors With 1 Click Diagnostics / Recommendations + Auto Fixes.
WP PROFILER FEATURES
- Web Connectivity Tests: Their plugin does real time connection quality tests to USA, Asia, Middle East & Europe & notifies you of any problems it also checks your site’s uptime to see how long your server has been up. This helps you detect poorly maintained server hardware & bad server locations & poor peering arrangements at data centers.
- Live Hosting Tests: Your site operates best in a good environment. To test this environment WP Profiler runs a series of checks on you RAM memory, PHP Memory, PHP settings. host settings & drive capacity. Where problems are found you’ll get recommendations about setting changes you can ask your host to implement.
- Live Theme/Plugin Tests: WP Profiler runs load speed tests on your theme & compares this against the WordPress default theme. You’ll find that some themes you run will be slower by nature – thats OK. If the difference in speed is extreme you may consider using an alternative theme to improve your site performance
- Auto GFX Optimising: Their Graphics Optimiser works using Tinypng – one of the most respected graphics crunching services. It allows you to batch optimise all your existing graphics in one go & it auto optimises any new graphics you upload to your media library. The API allows you to crunch up to 500 images per month free…you can upgrade & pay for more or apply for more APIs as you need.
- Database Scrubbing: Their advanced database scrubber wipes post/page revisions, clears orphaned & meta data & clears your site’s trash making your database thinner. The advantage of running a thinner database is faster access times & less processor load. This has a secondary benefit of keeping your hosting cost low when your site traffic increases – a win-win for webmasters
WP PROFILER WILL WORK FOR EVERYONE
- Help Your Site Rank Higher in Google
- Improve Your User Experience & Time on Site
- WP Profiler Helps Reduce Bandwidth & Hosting Costs
- Help Reduce Your Ad Spend
- Increase number of simultaneous visitors
- WP Profiler increases your opt-ins, sales & conversions
WP PROFILER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Why Do I Need To Profile? A. Your site becomes cluttered with autosaved post revisions & plugin debris as you use it & 99% of users don’t optimize their graphics – this bloats your site & makes it slow.
- Why Can’t I Just Use Cache? A. You can however, you should be using cache after optimisation. If you are just using cache, you are still loading your heavy site graphics & bloated site code.
- Do I Need to Pay to Optimise? A. If you are an average user the answer is no – the allowance is 30 images per batch (500 images per month) – if you use more than this they recommend the paid upgrade service which also does the compression faster,
- What is the best practice for GFX? A. You have to size your images to the maximum size required, ensure your theme is fully responsive. Never upload images directly from your camera.
- Why Are We Site Monitoring? A. Nothing is ever static on a web server so you never know when you are running close to your servers physical & software limits this affects your site performance which is why they monitor this for you.
- Why not Include Cache? On combo products many users enable the cache first & don’t carry out the essential maintenance so they recommend using separate cache products. Which is why they built Viper Cache as a separate product.
- Is This The Same As WP Optimiser? A. Yes. WP Profiler is the new name for WP Optimiser. If you are an existing WP Optimiser customer then you will receive the new update via the usual WordPress update system.